Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday!




Welcome to my wonderful life you beautiful shoes!
It's been two and half months since I got my first pair of Vibram FiveFinger shoes and I am the very happy owner of my second pair.

The black pair are actually the men's V5Fs and I really like them when I am out on the trail. They feel so much better than the girl's version of the shoe. These are the girl version of the Treks and they are the tan and the red. We shall see how they do out there. The main difference I have found between the two is the width and the strap.

The Komodosport shoes are the ones I would like to try out after I am fully transitioned into barefoot. Right now I am just in love with the Treksports and they have the perfect 0 drop and 4m sole. The Komodosports are 3.5 and I think I will be ready for that last .5 by next Christmas. I have tried on the new Spydridon and there wasn't much I liked about them. The heel wasn't as snug as every other V5Fs that I have tried on or worn. The design on the top is kind of distracting and i'm not to thrilled with the lack of strap. The tread looks like a bike tire and it is said that they are the first trail runner specific design, but I disagree. The Treksport are wonderful for trail running.

Welcome to the family sweet, wonderful shoe!




No comments:

Post a Comment