Thursday, March 22, 2012

62 miles total ...




Trying to figure out where this one fits in, under this blog or Hiking With The Exes. I figured since this was a week day run, I was in my Vibrams and it was a trail ... it fit more in here.

Tabitha has been sneaking runs during the week without me and I asked her if she wanted to get one in on Wednesday. She was excited and said okay...but I kind of forgot so when she showed up in her running clothes I had to hurry up and change into something.

...and I forgot the sports bra.

It was a good run behind the apartments. We wanted to see how far the trail would go and we found out. 1.1 miles in. I've been checking Google Earth to see if with a minimal street running if there is a connector trail that will take us to Sierra College. So far, no luck.

Total Miles on Vibram Treks: 62

No comments:

Post a Comment