Wednesday, December 28, 2011

3 Miles



I decided I was ready to put some actual run time in my new shoes.

We all headed out to a local trail I like to do and I started out with a brisk walk. My daughter took off to test her new shoes too and I couldn't keep up.
She has always had a very graceful gait when she runs, but it's even more adorable with her Vibrams on.

The shoes seemed to be holding up quite well. In the last few weeks I had been changing my foot strike so when I finally got out there to run, I was ready to midfoot/toe strike. All in all I did pretty good. Towards the end of the 3 mile, my feet were tired and I was really lagging. Not sure if it was the shoes or me.

Today I can feel that I used muscles I haven't used before. Yay.

Total Miles: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment